Good strategies need straight-forward goals and clear narratives. If you're trying to win political change, then plans will benefit from a strong and accumulating body of evidence. Strategies also need flexibility: space to adapt as new information comes to light. Our strategies are based on SMART principles, but are not hide-bound to them.
Today, there's a tendency to try and dot every i and cross every t before getting started. In our view that's the wrong approach. We understand that strategy-making is as much art as science. We can help you build a strategic framework that will set you on a strong trajectory to deliver policy change, but we won't commit you to a single path.
Our experience is garnered from delivering successful change for NGOs and renewable energy companies. We can review your existing plans, and then work with you to develop an adaptable approach to your task.
How we can help:
- Review your existing plans and strategies
- Develop new strategies
- Recommend new ways to manage tactical delivery
- Empower your staff to improve their own strategy-making and delivery
- Deliver projects on your behalf
- Manage tactical delivery of key elements, for example events, communications or advocacy
For more information - please get in touch
Please note that decisions about which NGOs and companies we lobby for are driven by our ethical policy. For more information - please click here